Sunday, February 3

Homecoming, etc..

Well, Friday was Unity's homecoming and it was awesome. Both teams won easily against Spalding Catholic. I think the girls could go to state, I really don't think the guys will.

This Tuesday is Jazz Festival in Sioux City, I will post some pictures of our group and maybe a video of our performance on Tuesday or Wednesday.

On Wednesday, I will be leaving school at about 12:30 to go to Sioux Falls and get my cast off!! It is so awesome. That will be a total of about 7 weeks of recovery. I am anticipating some kind of cast, possibly a walking boot.

Tonight is the Super Bowl. We knew one Manning would be in the Super Bowl, who would've thought it would be Eli, not Peyton. I don't like the Patriots at all so I'm going for the Giants.

Well that is one of the longer posts I have had in a while.

Cya Later,

Harmy(5)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giants WON! I acctually watched the WHOLE game! I like the #5 after your name!
Jill

Anonymous said...

I only watched some of it. I wathched the whole last 3 miuntes and some other times just to see who was winning. Is #5 your favorite number or something.
~s

Anonymous said...

ok.....not many comments lately. wats up??


-Harmy

Anonymous said...

update!!