Thursday, February 21

Boredom.......

My life is boring. I feel like I say that every single post. I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately. I was looking at previous posts earlier and used to be every month I posted about 4-5 times. Now I post maybe once, sorry. That is probably why people haven't been commenting lately.

I was sick since this past Sunday. I had a fever, and was very weak. I went back to school at about 12:30 today.


Again, do you guys have any ideas for posts?



-Harmy
(The New Numbers:
1.Chewy
2. Eric
3. Me
4. Reich
5. Micah)
Me and Nathan made these top 5 during IM the other day



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any reson for the numbers? I remember you and eric thought of numbers on the way home from Amber's when you, eric, stacy, and I were left.
Jill

Anonymous said...

yah, me, nathan, and feds still use these sometimes

Anonymous said...

What were the numbers we thought of? One was something like 29 or something with a 9. You could post about what happens during your day.
~S