Saturday, September 22

Football vs. Sioux Center

Well! We beat Sioux Center!!! Yah! Here is a video of Unity coming on to the field at the start of the game.

The score was 9-7. We started out 6-0 then got a field goal later. But then in the 4th quarter, the shut out was ruined with a SC touchdown. We then got the onside kick and held on to the ball. I got some still pictures also. I will put them on at a later date at the end of the season of the best of Unity football 2007.

We finally settled on a sweatshirt color...Brown with Blue Lettering. Sounds like people are happy with it,so good!

Not much else going on. I just bought Madden 08 and NCAA Football 08 so its pretty awesome!

Will post next week unless something major happens.

3 comments:

Courty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
annie said...

You really need to update more (with better videos).

Courty said...

why did you delete my comment? And may I ask why you didn't post?